Homes for Sale in Waverly Park, Mountain View, CA
Waverly Park is the southeasternmost neighborhood of Mountain View, California.
The neighborhood sits comfortably within a mostly suburban region of Silicon Valley, with many family-friendly features readily available to residents living in the community. There are plenty of schools families can consider when moving into Waverly Park and shopping, dining, and recreational options are all within walking distance for most homes in the suburb. The area is an excellent place for house hunters looking for a move-in-ready home for their families. Should you require assistance finding ideal home options in Waverly Park, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today. We’ll be glad to provide you with a list of properties that best matches your needs and budget.
- CUL DE SAC COMMUNITY: Waverly Park is known for its well-developed cul de sac suburban home layouts featuring well-built single-family homes. These residences were built for upper-middle-class families looking for a new house during the housing boom of the 20th century. Today homes in Waverly Park have retained a lot of their character and serve as fantastic home options for busy professionals working in Silicon Valley in the market for a kid-friendly household a short drive away from work.
- LUXURY MARKET: Waverly Park offers a fantastic selection of luxury real estate options for buyers in the market for a well-off community in the suburban areas of Mountain View. Although most homes in the area are several decades old, many of them have had significant upgrades and remodels through the years to ensure residents enjoy all the features and amenities you would expect from a contemporary home. The relatively spacious home lots in the area also mean most houses have extensive backyards that provide ample opportunities for swimming pools, outdoor patios, and gardens.
- COOPER PARK: For outdoor recreation, residents in Waverly Park can visit Waverly Park. A municipal park, this outdoor space features two baseball diamonds, an athletic field, four tennis courts, a children’s playground, well-landscaped green spaces, and paved walkways. Visit the park to enjoy a fun day outside, playing different ball games with friends or family.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Like many other neighborhoods in this part of Silicon Valley, Waverly Park provides convenient housing options for busy professionals working at one of the many business parks in the region. The area is especially attractive for buyers looking for a new move-in-ready home to purchase for their families.
Open Houses in Waverly Park
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Waverly Park
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Waverly Park
- Real Estate in Waverly Park is comprised of well-built luxury homes built between the 1950s to 1980s.
- These residences feature various Craftsman-style suburban builds common during the 20th century.
- You’ll find various single and two-story home builds in the area, with Ranches and Contemporary Suburban being standard architectural styles.
- The price of properties in the area ranges between $2 to $4.5 Million.
- Home models come in three to five-bedroom configurations with one to five bathrooms.
- The floor space of these homes starts at 1,100 sqft for the modest ranch-style homes and 4,000 sqft for the larger suburban models.
- Lot sizes of properties in the area are quite impressive, ranging from 0.15 Acres to more than a third of an acre.
- The large sizes of lots mean there’s ample opportunity for outdoor upgrades, including swimming pools and outdoor patios.
- You’ll also find some new construction in the area featuring exquisite Contemporary two-story home builds offering spacious living arrangements.
- These residences are ideal property types for buyers in the market for a modern luxury home in Silicon Valley.
On the map
Waverly Park Map
Waverly Park is a lovely suburban neighborhood on the southeastern corner of Mountain View, California. The neighborhood is situated next to the border with the cities of Sunnyvale and Los Altos. The suburb’s Borders include the Martens-Carmelita neighborhood to the north, Grant Road to the west, the West Valley Freeway to the east, and the South Los Altos district to the south.
The nearby freeway to its east provides residents direct access to the various business centers north of Mountain View and Sunnyvale. You can also access the Stevens Creek Trail running next to the freeway, perfect for active residents who enjoy a challenging run. If you plan to move here with your children, you’ll appreciate the excellent school options located within and around the neighborhood.