Homes for Sale in Gemello, Mountain View, CA
Gemello is a mostly residential neighborhood in the southwestern portion of Mountain View, California.
The neighborhood features a good mix of well-built single-family homes laid out in family-friendly cul de sac layouts. There’s also an extensive commercial section to its north, providing ample retail, dining, and entertainment options for families living in the community. Like most other neighborhoods in this part of the city, residents are a short drive away from the various business centers in the northern part of the city and those at nearby Sunnyvale. Should you want to inquire about available listings in the community or have specific real estate-related questions you would like to be answered, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me a message today.
- FANTASTIC LOCATION: Gemello is ideally situated close to everything you need. El Camino Real is one of the most extensive commercial thoroughfares in the city and is lined with restaurants, shops, office buildings, big-box retailers, and many more commercial establishments. Public parks and schools are readily available to residents in the neighborhood, making it an excellent choice for families looking to move here with their children.
- A MIX OF THE OLD AND NEW: Homes for Sale in Gemello combines the classic Craftsman-style homes built in the 20th century and newer custom-built luxury homes. These residences feature a uniquely suburban charm that adds to the overall curb appeal of the community. Exteriors of residences vary with materials used, including brick, Hardiplank, wood, and stone. Furnishings are similarly exquisite, and when you add the large framed windows, you get one of the most attractive suburbs in the city.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY SURROUNDINGS: Gemello provides a family-friendly cul de sac layout with minimal traffic passing through most neighborhood sections. Residents enjoy easy access to the neighborhood park with many more recreational and entertainment options a short drive away from the suburb. Schools are readily available to families living in the community. If considering available schools for your children is an important factor for your home purchase, you’ll appreciate the many private and public educational institutions serving the many families living in the area.
Popular Gemello Resources
Gemello Neighborhood Information
Gemello Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Homes for Sale in Gemello
2110 Creeden Way
1024 Ashley Pl
Open Houses in Gemello
2110 Creeden Way
1024 Ashley Pl
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Gemello
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Gemello
- Real Estate in Gemello is comprised of lovely single-family homes with varying suburban architectural styles.
- You’ll find a mix of classic Craftsman-style home builds and new construction spread throughout the community.
- The original households in the subdivision feature single-story ranch-style layouts built in the middle of the 20th century.
- These residences usually feature varying 1,200 sqft to 1,800 sqft of floor space and three to four-bedroom configurations.
- Newer home builds typically feature more spacious builds with two-floor levels.
- These models were mostly built in the 2000s to 2010s and offer 2,000 to 3,900 sqft of living space.
- Layouts of these homes usually range between four to six bedrooms with 3.5 to 6 baths.
- Architectural styles of these home types are mostly Contemporary Suburban.
- Property prices of homes in the suburb range between $2.1 to $4 Million.
- The lot sizes of properties in Gemello range between 0.12 to 0.36 Acres.
On the map
Gemello is situated along a section of Mountain View directly bordering Los Altos, which is to the south and west of the suburb. North of the neighborhood, you have El Camino Real, while to its east is El Monte Avenue. The neighborhood enjoys easy access to Downtown Mountain View and is a short drive away from the various business centers throughout Silicon Valley.
Aside from the small neighborhood park, there’s very little in terms of outdoor recreation within Gemello. However, residents can take a short drive to the north to visit Castro Park and Rengstorff Park, which feature extensive outdoor sports and recreational amenities. Residents also have the option to visit the many dining and retail establishments along El Camino Real.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Mountain View, CA
Median Household Income
Median Home Price
$2,456 / month
Cost of Living Score
Number of Households
Home Ownership Percentage
Average Household Size
Things to do in Gemello
Schools in Gemello
Almond Elementary School
K – 5
Egan Junior High School
6 – 8
Los Altos High School
9 – 12