Homes for Sale in Rex Manor, Mountain View, CA
Rex Manor is a mostly residential neighborhood in the central portion of Mountain View, California.
The suburb features a mix of apartments, townhouses, and single-family homes providing ample property types for buyers interested in the neighborhood. Located next to the vast urban areas in the northern part of the city, residents are a short drive away to several corporate headquarters and industrial parks in the region. If you’re in the market for a home in the area and require assistance from a local realtor, please feel free to send me a message for your inquiry.
- MIXED REAL ESTATE OPTIONS: Like most other suburbs in the region original development of housing in the community was completed in the 1950s. Homes built during that decade were comprised mostly of Craftsman-style bungalows and ranches. After this initial construction, additional residential developments began in the area, including apartment complexes and townhouses built between the 70s and 80s.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY FEATURES: If you’re looking for a spacious move-up home to move into with your family, Rex Manor has an excellent selection of properties you can consider for your needs. The neighborhood has two elementary schools inside it, and various public and private school options are a short drive away. There’s a nearby Safeway grocery store for your daily shopping needs, with shopping centers, public parks, and community centers are all readily available to families living in the suburb.
- IN-DEMAND LOCATION: Buyers looking to purchase properties to build equity on the home’s future resale will find the neighborhood’s location quite attractive. Properties have had significant appreciation in their value through the years and are in a competitive location with consistent demand from renters and buyers.
- KID-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD: Rex Manor is a fantastic community to consider if you’re in the market for a home you can move into with your kids. The two elementary schools at the center of the suburb offer convenient school options within walking distance of your home. Public and private middle and high school options are also a short distance away from the community.
Popular Rex Manor Resources
Rex Manor Neighborhood Information
Rex Manor Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Homes for Sale in Rex Manor
Open Houses in Rex Manor
1369 West Middlefield Rd
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Rex Manor
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Rex Manor
- Real estate in Rex Manor includes a combination of single-family homes, townhouses, and multi-family home models.
- Apartment complexes in the community are usually not available for purchase serving primarily as rental homes.
- The last apartment sold in the neighborhood was 1555 W Middlefield Road sold back in 2020 for $81 Million.
- Townhouses in the suburb in the community are situated mostly in the neighborhood’s southeastern corner, priced between $1.2 to $1.8 Million.
- The models of these townhouses range between two to four-bedroom configurations with 1,000 sqft to 2,000 sqft of living space.
- Single-family homes typically have a similar interior floor space of townhouses if it’s single-story models.
- Two-story houses are usually more spacious, with some residences going as high as 4,000 sqft.
- Property prices of homes for this property type usually range between $1.2 to $3.1 Million.
- Architectural styles of the original households in Rex Manor are mostly Craftsman-style, but newer home builds replacing the older homes feature Contemporary two-story models.
- Home builds of the original homes in the community are around the mid-1950s, while townhouses in the area were built around the 1970s to 1980s.
On the map
Rex Manor Map
Rex Manor is situated in the central portion of Mountain View, situated in an area where the surroundings transition from predominantly residential to more industrial and business-focused structures. Borders of this suburb include W Middlefield Road to the north, S Shoreline Boulevard to the east, Central Expressway to the south, and Farley Street to the west.
There are two elementary schools located at the center of the neighborhood, which is Stevenson and Theuerkauf. Both schools have situated next to Stevenson Park, which features an athletic field used for softball games. Rex Manor Park is the primary outdoor space available to residents, a lengthwise park that features a trail that’s perfect for your morning jog. At one end of the park, you’ll find a lovely playground you can bring your kids to enjoy a fun day outside playing with their friends.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Mountain View, CA
Median Household Income
Median Home Price
$2,456 / month
Cost of Living Score
Number of Households
Home Ownership Percentage
Average Household Size
Things to do in Rex Manor
Schools in Rex Manor
Stevenson Elementary School
K – 5
Theuerkauf Elementary School
K – 5
Crittenden Middle School
6 – 8
View High School
9 – 12