Homes for Sale in Whisman Station, Mountain View, CA
Whisman Station is a mixed-use neighborhood in the northern portion of Mountain View, California.
The Whisman Station neighborhood is comprised mostly of residential real estate with various office buildings occupying its northern section. The community is ideally planned to provide an excellent balance between residential real estate and family-friendly amenities easily accessible from each household. Should you want to learn more about the area or are interested in scheduling a home visit for a specific listing, our team would be glad to help with your home buying needs. Please feel free to get in touch with us today to get started.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: The neighborhood sits right at the border between the extensive business districts of the region and is a fantastic bedroom community for busy professionals working in the area. Offices such as Romulus Corporation, JD.COM Silicon Valley Research Center, the Mountain View Public Works office, and many more corporate headquarters are situated in the northern part of the neighborhood. Employees working in these facilities will find homes in Whisman Station quite attractive due to its proximity to their work.
- EXTENSIVE APARTMENT COMPLEXES: A large portion of the land area of the Whisman Station neighborhood is occupied by apartment complexes and low-rise condos. These residential buildings provide fantastic rental properties and entry-level homes for buyers looking at purchasing real estate in the area.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: For individual home units, buyers can opt for either attached townhomes or single-family homes. These residences feature lovely Contemporary suburban architectural styles creating a welcoming and family-friendly living environment that’s a stark contrast from the busier business districts of the region.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION: Residential real estate in Whisman Station is relatively new, especially in other neighborhoods in the northern part of Mountain View, California. Single-family homes and townhouse developments in the area typically feature home builds between the 1990s to early 2000s. The apartment buildings are even more recent, ranging between the 2000s to 2010s. Real estate in the area features contemporary designs. It provides various smart and green features that make them fantastic home options for buyers looking to make a purchase in the region.
Popular Whisman Station Resources
Whisman Station Neighborhood Information
Whisman Station Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Homes for Sale in Whisman Station
Open Houses in Whisman Station
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Whisman Station
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Whisman Station
- Real Estate in Whisman Station includes a selection of single-family homes, attached townhomes, apartments, and condos.
- Construction of these properties ranges between the 1990s to 2010s, with some new construction options available for purchase.
- Property prices in the neighborhood range between $1.3 to $2.1 Million.
- The most expensive is the single-family homes which usually average around the $2 Million range.
- These home types feature a variety of suburban architectural styles with three to four bedrooms and three baths.
- Homes feature attached garages on the first level and bedrooms on the second, with your living area having an open floor layout at the ground level.
- The floor sizes of these homes range between 1,300 sqft to 2,000 sqft.
- The newer condos in the community feature three-floor home models with high ceilings creating a spacious living arrangement that you’ll surely appreciate.
- These residences usually feature a rear-entry car garage that can be accessed via a service street, which means you can fully appreciate the aesthetic of the building from the front.
- Units usually feature three or four-bedroom configurations with 1,300 sqft to 1,900 sqft of floor space.
On the map
Whisman Station Map
Whisman Station is a well-developed neighborhood in the northern portion of Mountain View, California. The suburb’s borders include Southbay Freeway to its southeast, E Middlefield Road to its north, N Whisman Road to the west, and the Central Expressway to the south. The neighborhood sits to the east of Slater and north of Sylvan Park. North and east of the neighborhood, you’ll find well-established business parks filled with several office buildings that house some of the many tech companies in the region.