Explore Mountain View
Mountain View Neighborhoods
Mountain View Neighborhoods
Mountain View is in the southeastern and southwestern sections of the San Francisco Peninsula. The city’s name was after the scenic views of the Santa Cruz Mountains. It boasts many parks and protected open spaces that allow plenty of outdoor recreation. Living in the best neighborhoods in Mountain View CA is a great experience. It is a vibrant city with many cultures and activities to do. Its warm Mediterranean climate is very inviting and considered mild year-round. Locals experience moderate summers and winters due to the city’s proximity to the Pacific. It allows for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and swimming. Additionally, the city is home to major tech companies such as Google and Mozilla headquarters, making it a prime location for employment opportunities.
MUCH TO EXPLORE: The neighborhoods in Mountain View CA are full of life and have a lot of entertainment options for locals to enjoy. There are several museums and art galleries to explore, such as the Computer History Museum and the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts. Residents get to know more about the information age and the computing revolution. Visit Shoreline Park and the Stevens Creek Trail to explore the city’s green side. There are several clubs and music venues in the area for those looking for more nightlife options. Let this city treat you to many things for entertainment and stay active.
UNIQUE HOME FEATURES: The homes in the best neighborhoods in Mountain View CA are unique and diverse. Many homes have modern features and amenities, such as open floor plans, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors. Come home to a house with vaulted ceilings, a skylight, and a car garage featuring an electric charger. Many homes have outdoor spaces, such as patios and decks tucked in the trees for that relaxing vibe. The neighborhoods also have a variety of parks and golf courses. These properties include high-quality components providing a high standard of living.
EMPLOYMENT HUB: High technology is the foundation of the local economy here in Mountain View, California. The employment sector is strong and growing. The city has an unemployment rate of 3.5%, significantly lower than the US average of 6.0%. Professionals can scour many prospective employers such as Google, Intuit, and NASA Ames research center. The city is also home to many office headquarters, including Microsoft and Symantec. While the tech industry thrives in the city, there are also plenty of other job opportunities. Retail, hospitality, and healthcare sectors add to Mountain View’s vibrant economy.
Find Your Home
Latest Mountain View Neighborhoods Homes for Sale
Available Open Houses
Open Houses in Mountain View, CA
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Mountain View
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Mountain View
- Discover diverse home options in the neighborhoods in Mountain View CA. You will find single and multi-family residences, townhomes, condominiums, and even mobile homes available.
- Prices vary depending on size and property type—the traditional houses measure 564 sq ft to 992 sq ft.
- Starter to midsized homes ranges from $329,000 to $969,000.
- Million-dollar homes provide larger footprints starting from 1,000 to 4,000 sq ft.
- The prices of luxury dwelling places in Mountain View CA can be between $1M to $5.5M.
- Single and multi-family homes have lot sizes measuring from 0.04 to 0.28 acres.
- Craftsman and Spanish-style architecture styles are evident in this neighborhood.
- Properties have an average of two to four bedrooms.
- A typical configuration in Mountain View includes two to six-bathroom layouts.
- Some of the best neighborhoods in the city are Blossom Valley, Cuesta Park, and Shoreline West.
On the map
Mountain View Map
To the northwest of the city is Palo Alto and to the north is the Bay, accessible via Bayshore Fwy. To the south and southwest is Los Altos, and to the east is Sunnyvale. El Camino Real passes through several neighborhoods within the vicinity.