Homes for Sale in Monta Loma, Mountain View, CA
Monta Loma is a mostly residential neighborhood in the western part of Mountain View, California.
The neighborhood features a lovely collection of suburban single-family homes with a well-established business park on its southwestern corner. Developed as a blue-collar community, the neighborhood was built to provide homes for working-class families in the region. For inquiries on available real estate in Monta Loma or to schedule a home visit for a specific listing, please get in touch with our team today. We’ll be glad to assist you in your home search needs and help pair you with a property that best matches your criteria.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Situated next to a major business center, the area is a fantastic bedroom community for professionals working in the region. The suburb also enjoys easy access to the many schools and family-friendly amenities in the city, making it an excellent choice for buyers looking for move-in-ready property in the area.
- MODEST HOMES: Residential real estate in Monta Loma is comprised of several modest Craftsman-style suburban single-family homes. Property prices are relatively affordable in the community, making them fantastic options for buyers interested in relatively well-priced properties in the in-demand districts north of Mountain View.
- LOVELY HOME LAYOUTS: Homes in Monta Loma, being decades old, have had several remodels and upgrades through the years. You’ll find various exterior customizations on most households in the suburb, creating a unique charm for the community. Interiors offer comfortable layouts perfect for families looking for a home to move into in Monta Loma.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Residents in Monta Loma enjoy easy access to everything they need. Monta Loma Elementary Schools and other nearby school options are readily available to families living in the community with their kids. You can visit Monta Loma Park for outdoor recreation, which features a ballpark and well-maintained outdoor spaces. For shopping and entertainment, there are several commercial centers in areas surrounding the neighborhood.
Open Houses in Monta Loma
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Monta Loma
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Monta Loma
- Homes in Monta Loma are comprised of a selection of suburban single-family residences.
- These residences are priced between $1.6 to $2.2 Million.
- Residences in the area feature a mixture of three to four-bedroom configurations with two to five baths.
- Floor spaces for homes in the community range between 1,100 sqft to 1,800 sqft.
- The typical home build of houses in the suburb is around the mid-1950s.
- The sizes of home lots in the area start at 0.01 to 0.23 acres.
- Houses have Craftsman architectural styles with modest single-story layouts.
- Interiors of residences have modest open-floor layouts with an eat-in kitchen and living room area.
- Although homes have similar home models, residences have had significant upgrades through the years and feature various furnishings.
- Parking options for residents include attached garages, a small driveway, and street-level parking.
On the map
Monta Loma Map
Monta Loma is a lovely suburban neighborhood in the western part of Mountain View, California. The suburb borders include W Middlefield Road to the north, Rengstorff Avenue to the east, Central Expressway to the south, and San Antonio Road to the west. Like most other suburbs developed in the 1950s, the area has had significant appreciation in property value due to the demand for housing in Silicon Valley. Today, the suburb is a family-friendly neighborhood that provides comfortable housing to buyers looking for a convenient home option in the area.
Notable landmarks that have the neighborhood’s namesake include Monta Loma Park and Monta Loma Elementary, both of which are situated at the center of the suburb. On the southwestern corner of the neighborhood, you have a couple of office buildings, with the largest being 100 Mayfield, which Google is currently using. West of the suburb, you have the Gideon Hausner Jewish Day School.