Homes for Sale in Victory Village, Sunnyvale, CA
Victory Village is a small subdivision in the city of Sunnyvale, California.
This charming suburb is strategically located surrounded by lots of office buildings and corporate headquarters, adding to the overall value of each property in the neighborhood. If you’re interested in learning more about Victory Village or other communities in Sunnyvale, California, please continue reading and send me a message for additional questions.
MODEST HOME BUILDS: Homes in Victory Village comprise modest single-family home builds ideal for young couples looking to purchase their first home. Although quite small in size, these houses are in high demand and rarely go on sale. If you’re interested in a property here, it’s best to make a good offer at the start to help increase the chance of you closing on your deal.
IDEAL RENTAL HOME: Houses come with a single carport, a small driveway, and street-level parking, allowing them to park multiple vehicles close to their home. This makes these homes ideal for families with multiple members or investors looking for a rental home to lease out to a tenant.
CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN SUNNYVALE: As a small subdivision, residents are minimal in terms of recreation and amenities that they can enjoy within Victory Village. However, residents can visit the many attractions and family-friendly community amenities in the nearby Heritage District and Downtown Sunnyvale.
IDEAL BEDROOM COMMUNITY: If you work long hours and are employed with one of the many companies close to Victory Village, you’ll surely appreciate the convenience that this neighborhood offers. After a long day of work, families can visit Victory Village Park to spend quality time with their kids and enjoy the warm Californian sun.
Popular Victory Village Resources
Victory Village Neighborhood Information
Victory Village Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Victory Village, Sunnyvale, CA
Open Houses in Victory Village
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Victory Village
10 Real Estate Facts about Victory Village
- Victory Village is a 38-acre suburban residential development featuring around 150 individual single-family homes.
- Houses in the neighborhood feature a variety of single-story farmhouse and ranch-style designed residences.
- Exteriors of these homes include a mix of warm and neutral paint colors.
- Houses typically have fenced backyards and front yards, which residents fill with a variety of outdoor furniture.
- Available parking includes street-level parking, an attached carport, and a small driveway.
- Property prices in the neighborhood range between $1.1 to $1.9 million averaging around the low $1 million.
- The price per sqft for residences ranges between $841 to $1,040.
- The available supply of listings is minimal, and you’ll want to make an offer fast to help ensure you can buy a property here.
- Home layouts typical in the area include two or three bedrooms and one or two baths.
- The floor space of most homes ranges between 700 sqft to 1,500 sqft.
On the map
Victory Village Map
Victory Village is a residential subdivision found in the northeastern area of Sunnyvale, CA. It is bordered by E California Avenue to the north, Fair Oaks Avenue to the west, and Kifer Road to the south. The subdivision is directly east of the Northrop Grumman Marine Systems, north of The Home Depot, and bordered to the north and east by various office buildings. Located in the heart of one of the busiest commercial centers in Sunnyvale, the suburb is an excellent choice for busy professionals working in the area.