Homes for Sale in Lakewood Village, Sunnyvale, CA
Lakewood Village is a mixed-use neighborhood in the north-eastern section of Sunnyvale, CA.
The suburb provides a fantastic selection of moderately priced single-family homes, perfect for families looking to purchase their first home in Sunnyvale, California. To learn more about the area, including a list of available properties for sale, please read through our detailed neighborhood report below, or feel free to contact us today.
AFFORDABLE HOUSING: Lakewood Village is probably the most affordable neighborhood to purchase a home in Sunnyvale. Although mobile homes may not be as attractive as suburban areas, they provide excellent opportunities for buyers looking at rental homes or young couples planning to purchase their first house.
NORTHERN LOCATION: Located in the northern section of Sunnyvale, residents are a short drive away from the many industrial parks and business centers to the north of the city. This includes the Moffett Federal Airfield, Lockheed Martin’s Campus, Mission College, and so much more.
WELL-DEVELOPED COMMUNITY: Lakewood Village has been ideally planned to provide all the conveniences a family needs. There are strategically placed public parks anchoring most communities in the area, and public schools are readily available to residents living in the district.
MAJOR HIGHWAYS: Two major highways intersect Lakewood’s borders providing direct routes to the various sections of Silicon Valley and other neighboring cities.
Popular Lakewood Village Resources
Lakewood Village Neighborhood Information
Lakewood Village Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Lakewood Village, Sunnyvale, CA
Open Houses in Lakewood Village
Homes in Lakewood Village
10 Real Estate Facts about Lakewood Village
- Real Estate in Lakewood Village includes single-family homes, mobile homes, townhouses, condos, and apartment units.
- The most affordable of these are the mobile homes which range between the mid $100,000s to low $400,000s.
- Mobile homes in Lakewood Village were mostly built in the 1970s to support the growing need for housing in the region.
- Single-family homes in the area are generally more affordable when compared to similar home builds in other neighborhoods in Sunnyvale. These properties average around the low $1 million price point.
- These older single-family home builds were the original housing projects built in the 1950s, featuring the classic ranch-style layout.
- Townhouses and condos are typically priced similarly to single-family homes but feature larger floor spaces from multi-floor designs, but they have smaller lots.
- The floor layouts of residences in the area are varied, ranging between two to four bedrooms and one to three baths.
- Private home lots in the neighborhood usually average around the 0.15-acre range.
- Price per sqft of residential real estate in the neighborhood ranges between $92 to $826 per sqft.
- The typical home size is also quite varied, starting at 1,000 sqft to above 2,900 sqft.
On the map
Lakewood Village Map
Lakewood Village is a vast triangle-shaped neighborhood bordered by the Southbay Freeway to the northwest, the Calabazas Creek to the east, and the Bayshore Freeway to the south. Although mostly residential, some sections of the neighborhood serve as commercial and business centers. This includes several logistics centers, including FedEx and UPS.
Residential areas in the neighborhood are comprised of vast mobile home parks, extensive apartment complexes, townhouse developments, and typical suburban cul de sac communities. The majority of the area is occupied by mobile park communities, including Casa De Amigos, Plaza Del Rey, Adobe Wells, Willow Ranch, El Dorado, and Cape Cod Village. Families interested in affordable housing options in Sunnyvale will surely want to look at Lakewood for their home purchase needs.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.