Homes for Sale in Sunnyvale West, Sunnyvale, CA
Sunnyvale West is the primary commercial center of the city of Sunnyvale, California.
Centrally located, this mixed-use neighborhood offers a fantastic selection of housing options for buyers looking for a property in the heart of the city. Our community page details the various home buying features you need to know about the neighborhood and additional links to other communities in Sunnyvale, California.
DIVERSE REAL ESTATE MARKET: Occupying a vast land area designated as mixed-use, the real estate market in Sunnyvale West is quite diverse. Property types in the area include classic suburban single-family homes, multi-family residential developments, condominiums, apartment complexes, and townhouses. Should you require help finding a particular home that best matches your personal criteria, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today to learn more.
WELL-ESTABLISHED COMMERCIAL CENTER: There are vast sections of land area in the Sunnyvale West used for commercial use. Shopping centers, department stores, strip malls, office buildings, restaurants, cafes, shops, and so much more are all readily available for you to visit as needed.
HERITAGE DISTRICT: Heritage District is a well-established historic neighborhood and commercial center home to various local businesses, a Target mall, and a thriving restaurant district to its north.
CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATION: As a major business center, many public transportation stations spread throughout the community. Train stations and bus stations are plentiful in connecting residents to and from the many major business centers in Silicon Valley.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Sunnyvale West, Sunnyvale, CA
Open Houses in Sunnyvale West
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Sunnyvale West
10 Real Estate Facts about Sunnyvale West
- Real Estate options in Sunnyvale West are quite varied, including multiple single-family and multi-family models.
- Architectural styles are also similarly diverse and include Southwest Mediterranean, Modern Craftsman, and Ranch-style homes.
- As one of the more recently developed sections of the city, the majority of the residences in Sunnyvale West come with contemporary design influences.
- The average home build in the suburb starts during the 1950s all the way to as recent as this year.
- Exterior facades are aesthetically pleasing, and all add to retain much of the charm of a uniquely Californian suburb.
- The tree-lined streets, well-manicured lawns, and lovely green spaces also add to the community’s overall appeal.
- The price of homes currently listed on sale in the neighborhood ranges between $1.5 to 3 million.
- The floor space of residences in the area ranges between 600 sqft to 2,400 sqft.
- The lot sizes of properties come in at 0.02 acres to 0.21 acres.
- Condos and apartments in the area tend to have smaller sizes and lots, while townhouses and single-family homes provide more spacious living accommodations for larger families looking to move into the area.
On the map
Sunnyvale West Map
Sunnyvale West is a busy urban neighborhood in the heart of Sunnyvale, CA. W Evelyn Avenue borders it to the north, Sylvan Avenue to the west, El Camino Real to the south, and S Wolfe Road to the east. This district encompasses sections of Sunnyvale West and Heritage District. Notable locations in Sunnyvale West include the many commercial establishments and shopping centers along El Camino Real and Mathilda Avenue. Business parks and office buildings are also plentiful in the area, with an extensive business park directly to its north.