Homes for Sale in Birdland-Raynor, Sunnyvale, CA
Birdland is a family-friendly suburban neighborhood in the southeastern portion of Sunnyvale, California.
In the market for a home next to Apple Park? Birdland is the first neighborhood you need to check out for your home purchase. Located to the north of Apple, Birdland is definitely one of the most sought-after suburban communities in Sunnyvale, California.
NORTH OF APPLE PARK: Located directly north of Apple Park, Birdland is an excellent home option for professionals working in Apple HQ.
SUBURBAN HOME MODELS: Birdland features a beautiful selection of suburban single-family homes. These houses feature comfortable layouts with a good mix of single and two-story home builds. Families looking for a mid-priced starter home or a move-up residence will find many good deals in the community.
PROPERTY APPRECIATION: Demand for housing from employees working in Apple Park, the Santa Clara Medical Center, and other nearby business centers has helped increase property values in Birdland. Investors looking to leverage the housing demand in the region will surely appreciate available listings for sale in the community.
KID-FRIENDLY AMENITIES: There are many good schools within and around the neighborhood, with some private institutions available for residents to consider for their children. Public parks, shopping malls, restaurants, and many more family-friendly recreation options are also readily available to families living in the area.
Popular Birdland-Raynor Resources
Birdland-Raynor Neighborhood Information
Birdland-Raynor Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Open Houses in Birdland-Raynor
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Birdland
10 Real Estate Facts about Birdland-Raynor
- Architectural styles in the neighborhood include a mix of Ranch-style, Mediterranean, and Custom-built homes.
- Single-story ranches make up the majority of households in the area, with custom-built residences replacing these older models.
- Larger two-story suburban home builds are limited in the community and are typically priced at a premium above $2 Million.
- The typical ranch-style homes in the area were developed in the mid-1950s.
- Custom-designed homes and newer subdivisions with the Mediterranean homes were developed between the 1980s to 1990s.
- Home prices in Birdland range between $1.25 to $2.5 Million, with the single-story models being the most affordable.
- Floor layouts of these residences feature three to four bedrooms and two to three baths.
- Living space for homes here comes in at 1,100 sqft to 2,900 sqft, ideal for starter homes and move-up residences.
- The sizes of home lots in the suburb range between 0.8 to 2.2 Acres.
- Homes come with attached garages and small driveways that provide parking for multiple vehicles.
On the map
Birdland is a fantastic neighborhood located in the south-eastern section of Sunnyvale, CA. Streets that border the suburb include Marion Way to the north, S Wolfe Road to the west, E Homestead Road to the south, and Lawrence Expressway to the east. This 321-acre suburb is nestled close to Downtown San Jose and Santa Clara, perfect for busy professionals looking for a suburban home in the region.
Birdland is directly north of Apple Park, the iconic circle-shaped corporate headquarters of Apple Inc. The proximity of the suburb to this tech park has resulted in appreciation in property value in the area, which is expected to keep rising thanks to the demand for housing in Silicon Valley. The neighborhood also sits next to the Santa Clara Medical Center, which is to the southeast of the suburb. Schools are plentiful in the area, with Laurelwood Elementary School situated within the neighborhood and Peterson Middle School and Silicon Valley Academy to its north. For recreation, you have Sunnyvale Soccer Complex, Raynor Park, and various commercial establishments along Homestead Road.