Homes for Sale in Cherry Chase, Sunnyvale, CA
Cherry Chase is a lovely residential neighborhood in the western portion of Sunnyvale, California.
Located in a mostly suburban section of the city, Cherry Chase provides a fantastic living environment for home buyers looking for a new house in Sunnyvale, California.
CLASSIC SUBURBAN HOME MODELS: Homes in Cherry Chase feature the traditional ranch-style design common during the suburban housing boom during the 1950s. These houses provide comfortable living spaces perfect for young couples looking to purchase their first home or families requiring extra rooms.
IDEAL LOCATION: Located within the predominantly suburban section of Silicon Valley, residents enjoy a relaxed suburban living environment with easy access to the busy business centers of the region. There are lots of good schools and community amenities readily available to families in the area.
LOTS OF PUBLIC PARKS: The lovely Cherry Chase community is filled with numerous selections of amenities and recreation. Residents can visit Cooper Park, Mango Park, and De Anza Park. These open spaces are excellent sites for relaxing activities under the sun.
WELL-ESTABLISHED COMMERCIAL SECTIONS: There are ample establishments readily available to families living in the area. Along El Camino Real, there are many restaurants, bars, cafes, stores, and fast-food chains. Cherry Chase Shopping Center and Cala Center are perfect places for leisure, entertainment, and shopping.
Open Houses in Cherry Chase
Homes in Cherry Chase
10 Real Estate Facts about Cherry Chase
- Homes in the neighborhood feature the classic Craftsman-style ranch home design.
- These houses feature the iconic suburban layout with a front-facing attached garage with a small driveway.
- Home exteriors feature low-pitched roofs and huge, patterned windows, paired with alluring white, brown, taupe, and green tones.
- Most of the homes also use traditional raw materials, like wood, bricks, and stucco.
- Houses typically feature a one-story model, but some custom-design residences that have replaced the older builds are also available in the area.
- The property prices in the neighborhood range between $1.7 to $2.9 Million.
- Typical home layouts in the area feature three or four-bedroom designs with one or two baths.
- The majority of home builds in the area are within the mid-1950s, with some replacement homes being built in the 80s.
- Floor spaces of these residences start at 1,100 sqft to 2,700 sqft.
- The lot sizes are between 0.07 to 0.14 Acres.
On the map
Cherry Chase Map
Cherry Chase borders include El Camino Real to the north, W Remington Drive to the south, and Grape Avenue to the east. The suburb is managed by the Cherryhill Neighborhood Association, which helps ensure the community is properly maintained. There are approximately 33,000 residents in the suburb, which is comprised of about five hundred households.
Schools within the neighborhood readily available to residents in the area include Cherry Chase Elementary School and Sunnyvale Middle School. El Camino Real to the north is lined with a variety of commercial establishments available for your convenience.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.