Homes for Sale in Del Prado, Pleasanton, CA
Discover the perfect blend of relaxation, recreation, and comfortable living at Del Prado, Pleasanton, CA.
The neighborhood features well-maintained single-family homes and modern apartments adorned with stylish finishes. They often have open-plan living spaces connecting to a private patio or balcony, inviting the beauty of the outdoors inside. Many residences showcase views of a beautifully landscaped garden and, to some, the Pleasanton Ridge. A short stroll will take you to the downtown district’s cultural attractions and entertainment options. It also opens doors to the wonders of nature, with the nearby Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area, Augustin Bernal Park, and Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park. These gems offer endless opportunities for hiking, picnicking, and enjoying California’s natural beauty.
- COMPLETE AMENITIES: You automatically become a Cabana Club member when you make Del Prado, Pleasanton, CA, your home. Enjoy access to refreshing swimming pools, volleyball courts, BBQ areas, and spacious lounges. The nearby apartment complex goes above and beyond with its comprehensive fitness center, swimming pool, on-site laundry facilities, and responsive 24-hour maintenance service. Beautiful parks also surround the community, so you have everything you need for relaxation, fitness, and outdoor fun.
- RETAIL SHOPPING: Pleasanton Gateway Shopping Center is a 6-minute drive, featuring Safeway, Starbucks, CVS, and various stores and restaurants. The two-level Stoneridge Shopping Mall is also accessible, housing over 165 shops offering everything from fashion to home furnishings and cutting-edge electronics. You’ll find beloved brands such as Macy’s, H&M, Apple, ZARA, lululemon, Fabletics, LEGO, and more. For weekend escapades, the San Francisco Premium Outlets is just 5 miles away and offers a treasure trove of discounted designer and brand-name finds. Satisfy all your retail desires without traveling far.
- EXCELLENT CONNECTIVITY: Del Prado’s location is a commuter’s dream. Enjoy easy access to major freeways like I-580 and I-680 and transportation options like the Dublin BART station and ACE Train, ensuring you can swiftly reach your workplace wherever in the Bay Area. This stellar connectivity minimizes travel times, reducing stress and providing more time to enjoy the amenities and shopping opportunities in and around the region.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Del Prado, Pleasanton, CA
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Del Prado
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Del Prado
- The median age of Del Prado’s real estate is 35 years, showcasing a blend of tradition and modern living.
- The single-family residences in Del Prado, Pleasanton, CA, were constructed by three renowned builders: McKay Homes, Dietz Crane, and Singer Homes.
- Interior living spaces vary from 1,370 to 3,000 sq ft, featuring three to five bedrooms and two to three baths.
- The home lots in the Del Prado neighborhood span from 0.15 to 0.23 acres, ensuring ample space and privacy.
- The one-bedroom plan of Del Prado apartments in Pleasanton offers a footprint of 760 sq ft, while the two-bedroom layout has 840 sq ft.
- The monthly rates for apartments range from $2,342 to $2,644.
- All Del Prado apartments in Pleasanton, CA, have essential features like ceiling fans, window coverings, dishwashers, air conditioning, custom lighting, garbage disposal, and spacious patios and balconies. Premium units go above and beyond with energy-efficient stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, and hardwood-style flooring.
- Almost 30% of Pleasanton’s population opts for the rental lifestyle.
- The city as a whole has a low violent crime rate of 8.6, well below the national average of 22.7.
- The typical commute is about 34.2 minutes, a tad longer than the US average but still relatively short.
On the map
Del Prado Map
I-680 borders the Del Prado community to the west, Hopyard Rd to the east, Pleasanton Canal Trail to the north, and Arroyo Valle River to the south. Valley Avenue is a north-to-south road running through the heart of the neighborhood.