Homes for Sale in Silvergate, Dublin, CA
The Silvergate area is in the picturesque hills of West Dublin, CA.
The community took shape between 1963 and 1968 and comprises unique neighborhoods. Each offers different vantage points for breathtaking views of the valley, the serene Martin or Clark Canyon, and the majestic silhouette of Mt Diablo on the horizon. They feature houses built on spacious lots boasting meticulously maintained lawns and gardens. The scenic setting is further enhanced by the natural creek meandering along the neighborhood parks like Dolan, Shannon, and Mape Memorial. And if you’re up for some adventure, the nearby Martin Canyon Creek trail is your ticket to exploration. Need to get to Oakland, San Francisco, or Silicon Valley? No problem – Silvergate’s freeway access ensures you can go anywhere with ease.
GENEROUSLY-SIZED LOTS: Properties in Silvergate, Dublin, CA, were built between the 1960s and early 1980s. This era brought about developments with bigger lot sizes than recent constructions. Homesites here start at a minimum of 0.16 acres, providing ample yard space rarely found in newer neighborhoods. Amid the sprawling lawns and spacious interiors, the price point remains enticingly lower than the ones to the east. It’s a haven for first-time buyers seeking a home with room to breathe and grow.
VIBRANT LOCAL AMENITIES: There are plenty of things to do and eat in Silvergate. A short drive southeast leads to the Dublin Place shopping center. It is a hub for all your household needs with chains like Target, 99 Ranch Market, Safeway, and Sprouts Farmers Market. You can also explore the tasty offerings of Paris Baguette, INC 82 Brewing, Burma!Burma!, Mao Izakaya & Sushi, and more. Entertainment options are aplenty, with a bowling alley and an ice skating rink adding to the community’s recreational destinations.
SEAMLESS TRANSPORTATION: Enjoy the freedom to explore neighboring cities or get to work hassle-free. The local West Dublin BART station is a gateway to seamless travel. Bus stops along major routes like San Ramon Road, Silvergate Drive, and Shannon Avenue cater to local commuters. You also have unparalleled access to freeways – I-680 offers a 35-mile route to Silicon Valley, while I-580 makes a 26-mile journey to downtown Oakland a breeze.
Homes in Silvergate, Dublin, CA
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Silvergate, Dublin, CA
- Prominent builders like K & B Homes, Castle Construction, Gregory Group, and Dividend Development built Silvergate homes.
- An impressive selection of luxury single-family homes in Silvergate, Dublin, CA, is available from $1M to $2.3M.
- The typical architectural styles found in Silvergate include Spanish and Mediterranean designs.
- The comfortable living spaces range from 1,400 sq ft. to 3,200 sq ft.
- The generous lots in Silvergate, Dublin, CA, measure from 0.16 to 0.27 acres.
- A two to three-bedroom townhouse in Silvergate, Dublin, CA, ranges from $725,000 to $1.2M.
- The attached houses offer comfortable interior living spaces measuring 963 to 1,500 sq ft.
- Residences come with the convenience of having 2-3 parking spaces.
- Silvergate HOA dues are collected in some neighborhoods, such as Dublin Green and Silvergate Highlands, covering common area maintenance. There is no homeowner association in Rancho Diablo, Vista Green, and Canyon Creek.
- Homes in Silvergate, Dublin, typically sell in just 16 days, a quicker turnaround than the national average of 41 days on the market.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Silvergate, Dublin, CA
Find Your Home
Openhouses in Silvergate, Dublin, CA
On the map
Silvergate is west of I-680 and north of I-580. San Ramon Rd outlines it to the east and Dublin Blvd to the south.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.