Homes for Sale in Village, Dublin, CA
The Village is a community in Dublin, CA, dating back to 1960 that has gracefully evolved over the years.
It has traditional ranch-style homes, many of which have undergone recent remodels, leaving no detail behind. One of the community’s defining features is its commitment to outdoor living. Residents find solace in the well-maintained parks, offering opportunities to hike along scenic trails, play friendly tennis matches at Kolb Park, and have family picnics at Shannon Park. The Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station is just around the corner, perfect for commuting to work or day trips to Silicon Valley or the vibrant streets of San Francisco. The area is also at the freeway corridor close to the 580/680, providing gateways to endless possibilities.
CONTEMPORARY CLASSICS: Village, Dublin, CA, homes may be older, but they possess great bones and character. They are move-in-ready, with many having value-added upgrades. Many feature captivating landscaping, a fresh coat of paint inside and out, newer roofs, dual-paned windows, and modern HVAC systems. The remodeled kitchens feature stainless steel appliances and center islands, while the bathrooms were updated with comfort and style in mind. Outside, the backyard has been redone with grass fields and inviting outdoor seating. The attention to detail and thoughtful updates provide a haven for modern living.
ACADEMIC HAVEN: Village, Dublin, CA, is at the heart of the top-rated Dublin Unified School District. Children receive a solid academic foundation from Dublin Elementary, Murray Elementary, or Frederiksen Elementary. As they progress, they attend Wells Middle and Dublin High, offering drama, culinary arts, and engineering subjects. Experience the ease of transporting your children to and from learning centers without the hassle of long commutes or complex logistics. The proximity also fosters active involvement in school-related events, extracurricular activities, and parent-teacher engagements.
COMMERCIAL HUBS: Dublin Place is conveniently south of the community. With Target, Safeway, and Sprouts a stone’s throw away, your well-loved ingredients and household essentials are within easy reach. Looking to refresh your interiors? Explore the stylish offerings of Ashley Store and Bassett Furniture. If you need gear for your hobbies, head to REI Camping Store or Guns Fishing & Other Stuff Shop. Even pets are catered to with a nearby PetSmart.
Homes in Village, Dublin, CA
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Village, Dublin, CA
- Discover a variety of housing styles in Village, Dublin, CA, from classic ranch designs to modern contemporary layouts.
- Several homes date back to the 1960s, with many having undergone remodeling and renovations. But you will also find newer houses built until 2000.
- The stylish and functional Village, Dublin, CA, homes are priced between $972,000 and $1.3M.
- The spacious interiors range from 1,100 to 1,900 sq ft, providing a comfortable and flexible living environment.
- Layouts often average three to six beds and two to three baths.
- Lot sizes span from 0.15 to 0.18 acres, providing ample outdoor space for relaxation or entertainment.
- The townhome-style condos in the Village, Dublin, CA, range from $830,000 to $1M.
- These alternative accommodations offer a footprint of 1,200 to 1,700 sq ft.
- Enjoy the convenience of one to two car parks, providing practical and secure parking solutions.
- Dwellings in Village Dublin, CA, typically sell within 14 days on the market vs the national average of 41 days.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Village, Dublin, CA
Find Your Home
Openhouses in Village, Dublin, CA
On the map
The borders of The Village are roughly outlined by San Ramon Rd to the west, Village Parkway to the east, Alcosta Blvd to the north, and Amador Valley Blvd to the south. I-680 runs north to south in the middle of the community.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.